Essential Hoof Anti-Bac Spray 500ml & Concentrate 100ml Combo
With a 500ml Spray and 100ml Concentrate Combo
Does your horse have Stinky Feet?
Essential Hoof Anti-Bac Spray tackles bacterial and fungal problems often found in horses feet very quickly. Results are usually seen within 2 - 5 days of daily application and often within 24 hours.
The spray is 100% natural, water-based and includes very high levels of ingredients known for their powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal actions.
- Highly effective
- Eliminates bacteria and fungi found lurking in the hooves
- Very easy and quick to use
- Contains 100% natural ingredients - No chemicals
- Environmentally friendly
- Suitable for both shod and barefoot horses
- Not tested on animals
- Vegan friendly
- Make in the UK
How to use:
Essential Hoof Anti-Bac Spray is so easy and quick to use and ideal to use as part of your daily hoof care routine.
- Simply pick out your horses feet as usual making sure to get all the mud, grit and muck out from around the frog and in the central sulcus. Use a stiff brush and wash the feet out with clean water if necessary but this is not essential. If your horse is barefoot, clean out around the white line too.
- Shake the product well and spray the underside of the hoof with a good amount. You will notice that there are 2 settings on the nozzle: Spray and Stream. Spray will cover a larger amount in one go and Stream will target the application, ideal for getting into the central sulcus or into deeper parts of the hoof.
- Stand the horse for a while (5 - 10 minutes) to allow the product to work before returning them to the stable or pasture. If applying hoof boots you can do this immediately.
The blend of ingredients includes: Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Neem, Eucalyptus oils, Tea Tree and Thyme.
Simple & Easy to make up another Anti-Bac Hoof Spray
Saves on Plastic :-)
Essential Hoof Anti-Bac Spray in a concentrate form, just add 100ml to the spray bottle and fill up with 400ml of water, shake and spray!
Can also be used as a Hoof Soak
Simply add 5 - 10ml of concentrate (per hoof to be soaked) to a small amount of water and mix well. The solution can then be added to a soaking boot or bucket for an effective hoof soak. It is best to have just the right amount of solution so the hoof is well submerged, but not too far up the pastern in case of any possible skin irritation as the essential oils used are very powerful and concentrated!