Tallgrass Animal Acupressure
Heather Richardson is an Equine Acupressure Practitioner and Instructor for the Tallgrass Animal Acupressure Institute.
Up and coming courses in UK:
Intro to Equine Acupressure (Hertfordshire, UK - May 11 & 12, 2019)
Course: Introduction to Equine Acupressure
Location: Hertfordshire, UK
Date: May 11 & 12, 2019
Time: Approximately 9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day.
Instructor: Heather Richardson, Animal Acupressure Practitioner
Course Level: Introductory
Prerequisites: Recommend completion of Online Course, Overview to Traditional Chinese Medicine.
To book on this course, please follow the link:
The Introductory course offers you the ability to perform a complete acupressure session protocol and gives you an understanding of the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) concepts and theories underlying acupressure.
Specific theory and hands on practice study includes:
- Yin/ Yang and 5-Element Theories
- 4 - Examinations - Demonstration and practice
- Acupressure protocol - Opening, Point work and Closing techniques
- Association points - location, assessment and energetics
- Source points - location, assessment and energetics
- Acupressure session, assessment, point selection & practice
- Case studies
- e-Class manual covering all of the above and more
Since Acupressure is based on TCM, we will explore this ancient science and guide you in learning how to help your animals feel their best.
A Participant Letter providing directions to the clinic facility, suggested area hotels and clinic logistics will be emailed approximately 2 months prior to class.